BLAM-3.2104 – Release Notes
BLAM-3.2104 – Release Notes
Release Date: 08-04-2021
BLAM-3 SDK Version: 220.127.116.11
BLAM-3 Core API & Workflow
- Improved handler for corrupt BLidgets which generates more verbose log data.
- Move source to Asset folder links to destination Asset when merging.
- Addition of ‘Bit Rate Mode’ and ‘Maximum Bit Rate’ of media file to technical data table.
- Fixed BLidget bug so Booleans within groups of configurations will save and load correctly.
- New ‘Folders I/O’ type for Workflow to allow operations at a folder level.
- Auto-complete Related Tasks function to remove redundant Tasks.
- Added ability to Set Workflow names.
- None I/O now allows any data type as an input at the start of a workflow.
- DATETIME interpolation functions can now take a timezone argument.
- Fix soft-deleted assets being shown in folders.
- All .Net packages updated to latest release.
BLAM-3 Core UI
- Fix for single frame stepping in 23.976 frame rate media.
- Improvement to Workflow operations. Workflow persists when switching from Workflow Monitor to Workflow Builder.
- Workflow builder canvas new “snap to grid” layout for people who like straight lines.
- Fix to prevent video player head being set below the SOM.
- Aggregated all timeline features into a single class.
- Improvements to timeline zoom function, including click/drag of the Zoom Window for QC, Subtitles and Temporal Logging panels.
- Added Zoom Out functionality to QC, Subtitles and Temporal Logging timelines.
- Advanced Search date picker fields are now pre-populated to ‘Date-time-now’ if value not set.
- Added basic C# example script to Run Script BLidget as an example.
- Improved handling for permissions notifications. The UI now lists the missing permissions.
- Live updates for Tasks panel and improved overall performance on large data sets.
- Improvements in messaging for operators ‘taking’ in-progress tasks.
- Live updates on WorkOrders monitoring panel.
- Added ability to set table headers on the WorkOrders view.
- Added ability to set table headers on the Tasks view.
- Added Submit Folder to Workflow to project context menus.
- Added context menus to Work Order tables.
- Added ability to delete individual work order items and Services.
- Update to Angular 10.
- Transfer via FTP – updated to optionally use stored credentials and fix applied for creation of new directories.
- Excel Report Writer (Script) – updated to remove illegal characters from output file path, and fix for version downgrade breaking styling on new rows.
- EasyTrack Update MAMID/Location BLidgets updated to also set Data Master location.
- Analyse Quantel Storage updated to fix Capacity and Used Space values as these are percentage based, not bit/byte based.
- Get Technical Data/S3 Blidgets and Technical Data Brancher BLidgets updated with data values for Bit Rate Mode and Maximum Bit Rate.
- Get Assets – update for search limiter to factor in asset types.
- Refined S3 Object selection to be first available in all S3 related BLidgets.
- Set S3 Storage Class updated to prevent the workflow from changing the class of GLACIER that are less than 90 days old and DEEP_ARCHIVE that are less than 180 days old.
- Retrieve from Quantum – controls the restore from LTO function on a Quantum tape library.
- Vantage Transcode – allows Telestream Vantage workflows to be controlled.
- Create Folders From XML – allows folder hierarchies to be created from XML templates.
- Aspera Shares Transfer (WorkOrders) – allows deliveries via Aspera to be managed as a WorkOrder Service.
- Review Link Task BLidget – a new Task type which generates a one-time use link.
- Import Recorder Schedule – parses recoding schedule (template) to set Schedule Recordings.
- Search Folders – allows folders to be searched within a workflow.
- Delete Folder – allows folders to be deleted within a workflow.
- Rename S3 Object – allows an object stored in S3 to be renamed in place.
Premiere Pro Panel
- Updated Search functions to match the recent BLAM UI updates including Advanced Search.
- Updated folder ordering to be alphabetical.
- Live updates on Workspaces and Tasks panels.
- Openning of.prproj Assets opens the project in its own right rather than importing it into the current project.
- Management of Premiere EPR files as BLAM Assets.
- Fix Premiere search returning non top-level folders.
- Titan LIVE – implemented recording name interpolation and live updates for recorders and recordings.