The balloon cloud installation at IBC 2018, the cloud in the Rai, as it was known at Blue Lucy Towers, was intended to mark the end of Blue Lucy’s participation as exhibitors at IBC for the reasons we set out at the time. As a business we do not like to spend significantly on marketing, preferring instead to invest in R&D and let the platform speak for itself, and we had planned to take the visiting vendor’s approach this year as we did at the last IBC in 2019.
However, the volume of enquires in recent weeks from existing international customers and new prospects wanting to meet at IBC has forced our hand somewhat. There is only so much room in the IABM lounge so we made a very last minute decision and secured a shell-stand in hall 7. Alas there is no time to create a statement installation but we will be available for meetings at 7.D18.
We would love to chat to you if:
- You are a media production or distribution company, and you would like to learn more about how our BLAM platform, together with Blue Lucy’s business focused approach deliver value, quickly and consistently. BLAM has transformed the production and media supply chain operations for businesses like A+E Networks, Banijay and BBC Studios through automation and integration.
- You are a service delivery or project manager with experience in the media and entertainment industry and are looking for a diverse role in a successful and fast growing business. More information on the service delivery role is available here.
- You are a solutions focused reseller or system’s integrator and would like to consider including BLAM in your solution portfolio. You will be able to chat to our existing partners Amber, Ideal Systems or Netorium and find out how they support media operations as diverse as PLAZA Media and A-Leagues with BLAM.
- You are a media or broadcast technology manufacturer looking to rapidly expand your functional capability through a white label integration of the BLAM technology to increase overall revenue and drive sales of your core product line.
- You are able to design and build an exhibition stand within two weeks.
- You are able to source an internet connection of ~5Mb/s for less than 1,000 Euros a day.